Monday, August 3, 2009

Month 7 (week 29-32)

Here is what Addison is up to for the next few weeks :)


Baby’s energy is surging, thanks to the formation of white fat deposits beneath the skin. (Have those kicks and jabs to the ribs tipped you off yet?) Baby is also settling into sleep and waking cycles, though -- as you’ve also probably noticed -- they don’t necessarily coincide with your own. Also this month, all five senses are finally functional, and the brain and nervous system are going through major developments.


I cant believe how fast this pregnancy is going. I know i probably wont be saying that when it gets to the last few weeks but so far it has all happened so fast. Matt and I are about as prepared as we ever will be. Only a few things left to buy and then its just the waiting game.

My baby shower is in a month and i can not wait! My sisters are both so excited about it and they have kept some of it a secret so im anxious to see what all they have been working on :)

In other baby news, our friends Chris and Lauren had their little girl last Thursday, and my sister in law is due today! So anyday now we will be celebrating another birth! I cant wait, its just so exciting and im glad they all get to go first so they can tell me what i really need to know to be prepared haha!

I guess that is it for now. I go to the dr again on Wednesday for just a general appointment so nothing to exciting. Then two weeks after that i get another ultrasound :)

Hope everyone has a great week!

Shanda

No comments: