Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dr Appt Update...

Well i never thought i would get to the point where i just feel miserable but it is here. I think partly because i have been fighting a chest cold, the fact that she has dropped and the middle of the night contractions for 3 nights in a row...

With that being said i would have thought that at my dr appointment that i would have made more progress but honestly any progress is progress in my opinion. Last time i went to the dr i was almost 1 cm and 75% effaced (2 weeks ago) now i am 2 full cm and still 75% effaced. She said that she thinks i have another week left in me but well see. The way i feel today i dont see how i can make it 7 more days with out hurting someone :(

Ill keep you all posted... I also plan to get someone to blog my labor so stay tuned for that :)

1 comment:

ktyree said...

Hang in there! 7 days is not much longer!!! I still think she will be here by this weekend!!!