Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Addicted!


I have been very good the last few months with avoiding my addiction of shopping, but full force its coming back to me!! Here are the latest things i have been drooling over! Hope i get a good Tax Return : )

COACH!! Enough Said!
Shoes! Can you believe these are crocs? I said i would never wear crocs but these are actually very cute!


And the biggest addiction of all!! Anything from Ann Taylor Loft. I haven't been shopping there since last summer because i have been trying to be good and save money but spring will be here soon enough and i don't think i can stay away much longer!

Alright i need to quit window shopping online and get back to work!

Have a great day!

Shanda

2 comments:

Mrs. MooMoo said...

Heya -- thanks for your comment on my blog today -- it means alot.

I love the women on JM -- i've learned so much from them and it's great to have people who understand to lean on for support.

I read a little bit of your blog and it's official - i'm your new stalker.

Mrs. MooMoo said...

P.S. :: where's the link for those crocs!! They are so cute, and I would totally buy them if I saw them... share the wealth! lol