Sunday, June 28, 2009

24 weeks down 16 to go....

I think im going to have to get someone else to take my pictures... Matt is not very good at it and we end up frustrated at each other when they dont turn out like i would like :( But it is what it is and here they are.


How far along? 24 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +5 lb

Maternity clothes? for the most part... I need to get some shorts, since its getting too hot outside

Stretch marks? None

Sleep: still pretty good


Best moment this week: hearing the dr say that the bay is viable and they will do anything to save her if i were to go in to pre term labor :) Althought we all pray that doesnt happen...

Movement: All the time

Food cravings: Cereal

Gender: GIRL!!

Labor Signs: hopefully not for a while

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Margaritas!! ---->Still this and i will add Pina Coladas to the list :) (Still this!)

What I am looking forward to: ordering our rocker here in the next few weeks

Weekly Wisdom: Cant think of anything

Milestones: Mild panic attack Friday night when Addy wasnt moving enough to my liking... but boy did she make up for it the next day :)

No comments: