Monday, August 10, 2009

30 Weeks

Well we have made it to 30 weeks. Just 7 more till full term and 10 till my due date! Cant believe how fast the time is flying. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure and a 30 week survey :)

Showing my Champ some love :)


How far along? 30weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +8 lb

Maternity clothes? All my pants and a few shirts

Stretch marks? only on the boobies... Finally broke down and bought a bigger bra! That was nice! :)

Sleep: slowly getting worse, but not to bad yet

Best moment this week: Feeling the baby roll around. Never gets old!

Movement: All the time

Food cravings: Nothing really

Gender: GIRL!!

Labor Signs: Heck no!

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Walking with out my hip hurting

What I am looking forward to: Babyshower that is coming up in a few weeks!

Weekly Wisdom: i got nothing!

Milestones: Making it 3/4 of the way done :)

1 comment:

ktyree said...

October is creeping up on us VERY quickly! I am so excited... I can't wait!!!