Sunday, September 13, 2009

35 weeks ~ 35 days to go

Well time is going by sooooo fast! We are 35 weeks today with only 35 days to go or less! I cant wait : ) Here is a sneak peak from our maternity pictures taken last Sunday (34 weeks) and a survey just to kill some time as I lay around on this rainy football Sunday!



How far along? 35 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +11 lb

Maternity clothes? Still the same ~ all my pants and a few shirts. I can for the most part still wear all my pre-pregnancy shirts as long as i wear a longer undershirt underneath

Stretch marks? none on the belly! 5 weeks to go maybe I can make it by with none for the whole pregnancy :)

Sleep: not too terrible. Im up about 3-5 times a night to potty and I feel akward when i have to roll over but once i fall asleep its all good

Best moment this week: Realizing she could be here in less than a month, and hearing Matt talk about how anxious he is for her to be here

Movement: Still all the time!!! :)

Food cravings: Peanut butter sandwiches and Fruit

Gender: GIRL!!

Labor Signs: Some false back pain labor but nothing serious

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: being able to sit at my desk with out my back hurting

What I am looking forward to: Making it to full term in 2 weeks :)

Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy just laying around the house doing nothing for a whole weekend. Who knows when you will get another weekend like it again...

Milestones: hmmm.... nothing really this week

No comments: