Friday, February 19, 2010

Addison Lynn Designs Info

Addison Lynn Designs will be attending the Hallmark Baptist Church spring craft fair.

I am so excited to debut all of the wonderful things I have been working on. I will have a lot of new fabrics as well as a few new items to showcase.

Mark you calendars. There will be over 30 other vendors at the event so come check it out!

April 1o, 2010 from 9am - 3pm
Hallmark Baptist Church
4201 W. Risinger Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76123

Please visit our blog http://www.addisonlynndesigns.blogspot.com/ for more info and new items :) Become a follower and get 15% off your first purchase!!

Thanks!
Addison Lynn Designs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am hoping to come to the craft show, I love stuff like that! Tanna

Shanda said...

Thanks Tanna! It would be nice to finally meet you in person :)