Monday, February 1, 2010

Yeah!!!

I bought my sewing machine last night, and ordered some onesies and fabric. Cant wait to start creating some things! :)

Hopefully I will have it all in and some time this weekend to get to work and make a few sample things. If you have a little one be on the look out you may be my guinea pig for a while :)

First project in mind will be onesies for Kayla and Addison for Valentines. I ordered some cute valentines fabric and I plan to make a heart for the chest and sew it on...

Second project will be a matching bib and burp cloth set. Hopefully to post on etsy and see how it sells...

Third project will be to learn how to make some bows to go with the onesies. From what I have seen online they are not hard at all. Hard to beleive I have been paying people to make things that I can most likely do myself :)

Stay tuned...

5 comments:

Hall Around Texas said...

I am sooo excited for you and can't wait to see your designs. :) You can certainly make my baby boy Mason a guinea pig :)

Chris said...

I bet they will all be cute! I love ordering from Etsy. Let me know if you need a cute little boy to be a guinea pig. ;) We have a blog to review and link!

Shanda said...

Sounds good you guys! Both of your boys will make such cute guinea pigs :)

ktyree said...

Don't forget about Kynli!!! = )

Shanda said...

Kynli will of course be a guinea pig!! :)