Thursday, April 15, 2010

Rollin Rollin Rollin

Addison has finally learned to roll over 100% on her own. She would occasionally roll over with my help but then would never do it again. Last night i laid her on her stomach and walked off to wash dishes and when i came back she was on her back. I asked Matt if he moved her and he said no so we tried laying her on her tummy to do it again but she wouldn't. So this morning while I was getting ready i laid her on her play mat in my bedroom and while she had her back to me she rolled over. So i got my phone out and recorded itfor Matt to see!

On another note Addison has her first tooth. Normally babies get their bottom two teeth first but Addy is a strange one and got her top I tooth. She had been cranky for two weeks or so and only teething tablets would soothe her and then on Saturday night (4/10) while my mom was watching her she cut her first tooth! I knew it was on its way by the way she was rubbing on that part of her gums :)


Also forgive me for the lack of pictures! I broke my camera some how a few weeks ago and haven't replaced it. I think we will be using the video camera to record and take pictures from here on out but its not as small and convenient to have in my purse for random occasions. :(


1 comment:

ktyree said...

Awww... she has her TOP tooth growing in!!! She is going to look so cute!!