Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Addison is 8 months old today!

I really cant believe it. Feels like i just did her 7 month update :)

I'm unsure of her exact weight and height cause she doesn't go back to the Dr till 9 months but here are some things I want to remember about my baby at 8 months.

- Starting to crawl. She is kinda army crawling now but she knows how to push up on her knees just cant get them to cooperate with her arms just yet. If I can get it downloaded I will post the short video i made on my phone of her.

- Rolls every which way possible and all over the living room

- takes 4 (4-6 oz) bottles a day

- Eats baby food 3 times a day (Cereal morning, Fruit/Veggie lunch/ Veggie and Meat dinner)

- Bananas seem to be her favorite thing to eat at the moment. Anything mixed with Banana is good to her

- She loves to laugh and talk (well her version of talking)

- Very independent! This girl can entertain her self so easy she loves to be on the floor playing or in her exersauser.


No comments: