Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer 2010 Vacation

Just got back from our first family vacation. We stayed at Cliffview Resort just like we used to when I was a kid. I don't think I could have asked for a better trip. We stayed from Thursday to Monday and did just about everything there was to do. Addison did great, she was a handful but I think we all enjoyed our selves. Regretfully I didn't take one single picture! I was just to busy enjoying the outside and family time that I didn't even think of the camera. I did however stole some of the pictures my sister Kaylyn too. I think we will be going back next year but a month earlier since it was SOOO hot!














A lot going on the rest of the week. Eclipse screening tomorrow then I start back at work on Thursday. Addison turns 9 months on Saturday and we will be taking her to have pictures are taking. Then swimming and cooking out for the 4th on Sunday. I plan to take pictures and I'm going to hold myself too it! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you swimming and cooking out at Dad's house on sunday?