Wednesday, August 4, 2010

10 months!!!

Addison turned 10 months old yesterday. I know I say this every time but where has time gone! In 2 more months I will have a 1 year old!!! Time to start planning a birthday bash!!!

Here are some things I want to remember about my 10 month old little girl.

- Taking all bottles from her sippy cup! Goodbye bottles :)

- 3 bottles a day 4-6 oz each. Mixing in 1/3 whole milk to start to transition fully over by 1 year.

- Three whole meals a day plus a snack in the afternoon.

- Eating all big girl food now. She will not eat baby food at all

- Standing all on her own and even walking with her push behind toys

- Still loves her pups and says "Pup" all the time to prove it

- Learning to say A-D of the ABC's

- Starting to see some signs of Stranger Anxiety. She is content if she can see me but if she loses sight of me get ready for the melt down

- 100% momma's girl! Loves daddy to but she is a momma's girl. :)

That's the key things for now. Hope to have a few more posts for you soon. We have our cousin Hayden's 1 yr party this Saturday and a baby shower for my little sister on Sunday. Should be a fun weekend :)

No comments: