Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fourth of July

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th! We spent our day at my dads cooking out and swimming with the family. Addison is a little fish and loves to swim so this was a great way to spend the day.


Everyone seemed to have a blast but my poor brother in law David. He busted his ear drum after diving off the high cliff on our vacation so he was not able to swim with us. So he hung out watching videos in the house and playing with the laptop.

My Dad cooked us some terrific ribs and brisket and step mom T made us fresh fried okra, tomatoes, green beans, corn and squash casserole. They both are great cooks so were always down for a night of cooking at their house, and even better if there are leftovers I get to eat them the next day at work! Thanks Tawny :)






No comments: