Thursday, April 21, 2011

Family Vacation

OK I know I'm a little late on this but forgive me life has been busy :)



A couple of weekends ago Matt, Addy and I took a family vacation down to San Antonio, TX. We had a blast!! Here is what we did as well as a few pictures. I really didn't want to be behind the camera the whole time so there wasn't much taken. Honestly I loved it though. I spent the whole weekend enjoying my family!

Friday - Drove all day! (OK just 5 hours!) Once we got there we took a walk down to the market place where they were having some sort of fiesta! Literally felt like I was in the movie Selena with all the music haha!



Saturday - We spent the day at Sea World! This was by far my favorite day. Sea World was an awesome place to take Addy. Didn't get to watch too many shows cause sitting still is not Miss A's thang! But we did get to play in the toddler water park area where they have a splash pad. I am determined to find something like this locally to do this summer. It was the neatest thing where water shots from the ground and other toys but it drains right away so no standing water to worry about drowning in.







Sunday - We spent the day down town, ate at Hard Rock, went to this really neat children's museum with all hands on toys to play with, went to the Alamo, River Walk and a mirror maze. Oh and the mall haha had to sneak in a little shopping!


River Walk

Addy with her shades on

Momma and Addy


Alamo

Reading at the Children's Museum



Monday - got up and packed and headed home but not before stopping for breakfast on the way out of town :)



























No comments: