Thursday, December 1, 2011

30 Weeks

Well its been a while since I have updated on Aubrey so here is our 30 week survey :)

How far along? 30 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +9 lbs

Maternity clothes? Pants and some shirts

Stretch marks? None

Sleep: Could be better. I have had a ton of heart burn and a toddler that refuses to sleep in her bed some nights!

Best moment this week: Watching Addy talk to my tummy and give her sister kisses.
Oh and finishing the nursery with the exception of one more picture I ordered from etsy :)

Movement: Yeppers! Loads of it. They have turned in to more rolls and stretches than kicks. Some quite painful!

Food cravings: Nothing that stands out really. Maybe fruit but i love that even when I'm not pregnant.

Gender: Girl 100%

Labor Signs: Actually had some contractions the other day after over doing it a bit at work, but they quickly went away when I laid down and relaxed. Braxton hicks have been kicking my but as well this time!

Belly Button in or out? In/Out half is starting to poke out a bit. Which is odd cause it never went out with Addison only flat.

What I miss: Bending over! haha! I cant even tie my shoe with out some discomfort.

What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound next week. They thought because of her high on my stomach heart beat that she may be breech. (I doubt it! I think I def feel a butt pushing my ribs) So we will know that for sure as well as see how much she is est to weight. Only 2 more t week appointments and I'm down to weekly! EEEK time is flying!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't overdo it! What may have been easy with the first pregnancy is 10x harder on your body when your pregnant and have a toddler!

Milestones: 3/4 of the way done! Yippe!!

And what is a post with out a picture :) Here is my 30 week belly shot taken this morning.



Much love!
Shanda

No comments: