Wednesday, December 21, 2011

33 weeks

Today is week 33 in this journey so I figured it was time for another update.

Yesterday we had our doctors appointment. Which I have to stop for a second and rave about how good Addy has been with all of this. She has joined me for most of my appointments (just her and I) and she has been fantastic. She sits quietly in the chair next to me and just listens and watches what the doctor does. Then she talks about it this whole way to work :) I love this girl she is going to be a great big sister and it is amazing how much she really gets!!

On to the doctor appointment its self. Not to exciting just the normal weight, bp, measurements and listen to the heart beat check up. Doctor said Aubrey is doing great and thanked me for being one of her easy patients again. Which I love to be cause that means the pregnancy is easy for me :) One concern (of mine not the Dr's) is that she is still breech or we think she is. So we will give her till 37 weeks to turn and if she doesn't we will schedule a c section. TURN AUBREY!! OK had to get that out :)

Now on to the survey...

How far along? 33weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +10 lbs

Maternity clothes? Pants and some shirts

Stretch marks? None

Sleep: Actually surprisingly great. I'm up less at night than I was with Addy which I think has something to do with her being breech and not pushing my bladder all night. I usually just get up once and that is it. Most nights I'm in bed by 9:30 and I sleep like a rock.

Best moment this week: Just spending time with Addison. I'm really cherishing these last few weeks of just us time!

Movement: Tons! She is so high though that it can be painful at times when she is in my ribs.

Food cravings: Still nothing. I have to make myself eat most of the time cause nothing sounds good.

Gender: Girl 100%

Labor Signs: None just a bunch of Braxton Hicks

Belly Button in or out? Flat now

What I miss: being able to breathe! She is all up in my lung space!

What I am looking forward to: Christmas this weekend! Now that Addy is getting older it is so much fun! Cant wait for her to see what Santa brought her!

Weekly Wisdom: I got nothing!

Milestones: Just making it this far :)

Here is my 32 week belly shot taken last week.






1 comment:

June said...

As usual -- you look wonderful. Glad to hear your OB appt is pretty much uneventful :-) and that Addy is so interested too!

It's almost time!

Turn baby, turn!