Tuesday, October 15, 2013

JustFab Review

If you haven't heard of JustFab let me tell you a little about them. JustFab is a online store with VIP membership. They have shoes, handbags, accessories and clothing. However there main thing is shoes and handbags. The way it works is the first of every month they pick a variety of style shoes and handbags selected for you based on your style. All priced at $39.95 and you have 5 days to decide if you would like something they have picked for you or if you want to skip the month. You also can always choose to shop anytime of the month from their inventory. When I signed up I was offered 50% off my first purchase. Score!! Making these beauties $19.95.


So far I am in love with these boots and already have a few handbags picked out to gift to myself for Christmas. I love the idea of someone picking shoes and handbags out for me monthly based on my style profile. I also love how simple it is to skip a month if there is nothing I like or need. 

If you interested in learning more about JustFab you can do so HERE. Let me know what you think of them :)

*all opinions are my own and I was in no way compensated for this review.

 

No comments: