Friday, February 20, 2009

Update on my pumpkin

**stolen from Heir to Blair**

How far along? 5 weeks 6 days

Total weight gain/loss: none either way so far

Maternity clothes? None... Rocking the unbuttoned pants since im so bloated most of the day

Stretch marks? None... so far

Sleep: alot of it! I have been crashing at 9:30pm most nights!

Best moment this week: Realizing on Wednesday that i have 1 week till my first sonogram

Movement: None, and probably not for a while :(

Food cravings: Chicken E although i still havent got to eat it yet!

Gender: open to either boy or girl! (but secretly wishing on a boy)

Labor Signs: better not be!

Belly Button in or out? in, still looks the same in the belly area for the most part

What I miss: People thinking that im smart with out having to prove the baby hasnt sucked my brain dry yet

What I am looking forward to: seeing my little pumpkin next week via sonogram

Weekly Wisdom: It goes by so fast! Enjoy everyday and get all the sleep you can!

Milestones: Making it to 6 weeks tomorrow! : ) 1/2 through the first trimester!! YEAH!

1 comment:

Typette said...

1/2 way through, YAY!!! boys just seem easier, don't they? especially for your first! lol .. i have no clue really.