Sunday, July 19, 2009

3rd Trimester!!

Woo Hooo we made it to the 3rd tri!

How far along? 27 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +9 lb (could be more ill find out on Wed at the dr)

Maternity clothes? pretty much all of them now

Stretch marks? few on the boobies :(

Sleep: besides getting up to potty a couple times a night im still enjoying my sleep

Best moment this week: Letting Stephanie watch the baby move. She gets so excited :)

Movement: Just about all the time! I love it!

Food cravings: Bone Daddy's queso that i still have not got to eat yet :(

Gender: GIRL!!

Labor Signs: just the usual braxton hicks

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: being not so hormonal! :(

What I am looking forward to: the rocker i ordered coming in this week

Weekly Wisdom: try not to let everything get to you. I find myself crying over everything...not cool at all

Milestones: Making it to the 3rd trimseter... all down hill from here i hope!

1 comment:

ktyree said...

Already the 3rd trimester?!?! I can't believe it! It seems like it was just a few weeks ago all of us found out we were pregnant!!! LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!!!