Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fabulous 4th of July

Well we had a wonderful 4th of July and hope everyone else did the same :) Our 4th consisted of family, friends, swimming and steak!! It was the best day all around. Our Dad was out of town and graciously allowed us to use the pool and grill while he was away. (Thanks Dad) So my sisters and our men decided that we would cook out and swim. Here are a few pictures :)

Matt and I :) (Yes im 6 months pregnant and still rocking a 2 piece!! Dont hate haha)


Megan and Richard acting silly (anyone want to chicken fight??)

Kaylyn and David (cute as always)
Matt and I again just getting some sun

Just me posing for Kay :)



Hope everyone else had a nice weekend... Tomorrow is back to the grind!
Shanda Renee <3>

1 comment:

Mrs. MooMoo said...

I can't hate on you! mainly b/c I can't even rock a 2 piece non-pregnant. LOL...
You look great ;) YOU GO!!