Thursday, July 23, 2009

Making progress...

I passed my 1 hour glucose test! Althought it wasnt that horrible it was not great either. Within 5 minutes of drinking my fruit punch drink i was shaking all over, and felt like passing out. It really did a number to me. Im not one to take in alot of sugar any ways so it caused me to have a extreme sugar rush then i bottomed out and just wanted to sleep. None the less i still passed so that is great news!

I was supposed to work from home when i got home but all i wanted to do was lay down. So i slept from 4 pm till 7 last night!

On another note i am now down to two week appointments. This is all going by so fast for me!

August 5th - regular check up
August 20th - Ultrasound :)

In total i have gained 8 lbs which i thought was not enough but the dr assures me all is well im just gaining baby weight and not any where else!! WOO HOO! :)

I guess that is it for now! I will update you more when i know more!

No comments: