Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Venture....

As if i don't already have enough on my plate I have decided to start my own little company venture on the side... Homemade baby items are a hot thing right now and after buying several things myself I am convinced I can make my own and sell them too...

I plan to buy a sewing machine in the next few weeks (yes... I already know how to sew so I wont have to learn that too).

Then I plan to try my hand at making custom bibs, burp cloths and blankets. Once i have made a few I plan to give some away to fellow bloggers for them to do a product review. If you would like to be considered for a product review please leave me a message... As soon as I have a few made I will post some pictures for feed back...

I plan to call my little company Addison Lynn Designs, since most of the proceeds will go to her anyway :)

No comments: