Tuesday, May 4, 2010

7 months....

As of yesterday Addison is 7 months old.... and my camera is still broken :( Hoping to get a new one this weekend so I can start taking pictures of her. Now that she is rolling and even starting to crawl (backwards only) I hope to get a lot more pictures of her. Besides the normal her laying or sitting pictures :)

Here are some things that I want to remember from 6 months to 7 months....

- Still taking 6 oz every 4 hours

- Eating baby food 3 times a day

- Rolling from tummy to back and getting real close to back to tummy

- Starting to push up on her knees but only can move her self backwards

- Learned to jump in her exersaucer

- Says Mama and Pup (only said this a few times but clearly knows when I say pup that were talking about the dogs)

- Loves her Pups! Tries to grab on them every time they walk by :)

- Laughs all the time!

Here are a few pictures that my sister took at my dads house. Cant wait for it to be warm enough to take Addy swimming. I think she will be a water baby just judging from the way she loves bath time!


No comments: