Saturday, July 3, 2010

Our baby is growing up!

Well our little pumpkin is another month older! Geez where is the time going?!?! Addison is at a really fun age. She is mobile and crawling all over the place and in to everything!

Here are a few things I want to remember about Addy at this age. Some may be the same as last month but I want to write them anyway!

- She is eating 3 meals a day with 1 snack. She also drinks 3-4 bottles a day ranging from 4-6oz.

- Wearing size 3 diapers

- Crawling and starting to pull up and creep

- Talking da-da, ma-ma, cat, pup and some other things we haven't deciphered just yet

- Turning in to a bad sleeper! Partly my fault while I was off work she lost all of her routine schedule so she was sleeping late and going to bed even later. While we were on vacation she slept with us and now we cant seem to get her to sleep a full night in her crib. Oh well we all manage to sleep some how so I'm not to worried about it, but will be happy when she can sleep alone in her crib again!

- Sooo love able. I don't think she has ever met a stranger. She loves to smile and is so happy with just about everyone!

I love this girl so much. I didn't know this kind of love could exist till I met my Addy! We took her to portrait innovations today for pictures and I think they turned out great! We will be using them for her 1st Birthday invites. Albeit 3 months away but never to early to start planning :)

Enjoy! Stats to come after her doctors appointment on Tuesday...












3 comments:

Chris said...

Those pictures are so adorable! Good for her for sitting for them too. Girls must ne so easy. :)

Chris said...

*be

ktyree said...

Awww... Addy's pictures turned out so cute! I can't believe she is already 9 months old (and Kynli isn't far behind!) I'm glad that Addy likes to smile for the camera... b/c Kynli is more interested in LOOKING at the camera and what Heather is doing... rather than enjoying the moment!