Monday, February 14, 2011

And it begins...

I am having the hardest time keeping my eyes open today! I don't know if its the fact that I got horrible sleep or that I am just used to taking naps at home since that is what I did the last 5 days before today. Either way its getting exhausting.

Well today is Valentines Day which honestly doesn't mean much to me. Matt and I don't typically do anything. We would rather save our money than go over board on a silly hallmark holiday. Loved should be expressed everyday for the ones you love not just on one day of the year. With that being said we will celebrate the only way we know how, with a home cooked meal and TV on the couch :)

Oh and on a side note we have our first doctors appointment on Feb 23rd @ 3:00 pm. Stay tuned for more on that.

Shanda

No comments: