Thursday, February 24, 2011

Nurse called....

Well the nurse called this morning and said that my HCG level was right on track with 5 weeks along. They were 5767 to be exact and I have to go back on Monday for some more blood work.

Cross your fingers this number double or triples. If it does were in the clear and my dates were just off. If it doesn't then she said we will know that we have an unhealthy pregnancy.

Of course I'm hoping for the best but preparing for the worst!

I will keep everyone posted once I know more.

Shanda

1 comment:

The Wifey said...

This is good news! Really!

I have had SO MUCH spotting and red red bleeding last night such a freakin' scare!!! But alas, it is nothing?! I don't get it!...

I am hoping your numbers triple!! :-)

Will stay tuned... wish you well.