Monday, February 7, 2011

Time to get blogging again...

Blogging while I was pregnant with Addison was such a time passer and now that I look back it was really nice to have a very documented pregnancy to look back on.

So i think its time i get serious and start blogging more now that were expecting #2. Im unsure how far along I am at this moment but based on my LMP (last menstrual period) of 12/29/10 I would assume im about 5-6 weeks along. With and EDD of Oct 5, 2011. Which is two days after Addison's birthdate (10/3) but with Addy I was due 10/18 and had her two weeks early so who knows this little one could be here late September or could make me wait till my due date or after. Only time will tell I guess.

Most would ask what made me think I was pregnant this go around and honestly nothing. I have had not a single symptom. Again same as Addy which has me thinking girl hehe :) Matt was the one who actually suggest that I test and sure enough he was right.

Matt hopes for a little boy of course but I on the other hand am open to either a little boy would be nice to have one of each, but I also know how great having a sister is so that would be nice for Addy as well, but if I have hopes of having an more than these two I have to hope for a boy. Matt said the only way he would consent to having more than two is if this one is a boy cause he doesnt want to risk having 3 girls. He should just ask my dad though 3 girls is not so bad :)

Well thats all I have for now. I have a call in to the dr to make an appointment and will let yall know when it is and how it goes as soon as I know more.

Shanda

1 comment:

The Wifey said...

Yay Shanda!!! Welcome back ... saw you on JM!!!