Wednesday, July 27, 2011

!2 week Update

Well since I did this with Addison and I find myself looking back to compare I figure it would be neat to keep this same record for this little one :)

How far along? 12 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +1 lb

Maternity clothes? None, probably not for a few more weeks

Stretch marks? None... so far

Sleep: Would be great if I didn't have to pee 5x a night :)

Best moment this week: Seeing our little wiggle worm via ultrasound again

Movement: Moving on the ultrasound but nothing I can feel yet

Food cravings: Taco Bell (Was the same with Addison)

Gender: I really do think this one is a boy but I was wrong last time so who knows


Labor Signs: None


Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Having energy


What I am looking forward to: Getting in to the 2nd tri and not being sick!


Weekly Wisdom: Its hard to take care of a toddler and be pregnant so let your husband do as much as he is willing to do around the house, and its okay to not pick up the house everyday!


Milestones: Last week of the 1st trimester!!




Here is our little love bug from yesterdays ultrasound :)

Not the greatest of pictures cause our baby would not lay still but this is the baby mid flip with its little face looking forward.




No comments: