Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Baby #2 Update :)

Tomorrow we will be 10 weeks! 2 more weeks and I can finally relax and actually enjoy this pregnancy. This pregnancy has been so much different than Addison's. I'm not as tired as I was with her but boy have I been sick. I cant seem to make it through a whole meal with out gagging and just looking in the pantry or fridge bring it on every morning. Trying to gather Addy and I's lunches every morning has been the worst. I'm also dealing with a lot of break outs on my face which i didn't have to deal with before. So all around this 1st trimester has been kicking my butt but its all for a good reason :)


Yesterday (9 weeks 4 days) we had another doctor appointment and got to see the little one again. This baby is far more active than Addy was and was moving all over the place so I didn't get near as good of pictures this time but just seeing that healthy heartbeat is all this momma needed to see to feel at peace.


Here are both of the shots we got. Head is on the right in both pictures. I can make out a lot of it but for some I know it will just look like a blob :)



Looking up


Facing Forward



Our next appointment will be on July 26th at 3:00 pm (11 weeks 6 days). We will get one more peek at the baby then I will begin my monthly visits till closer to the end of the pregnancy.



1 comment:

June said...

Yay!!! Great pics, this is sooo exciting!
Sorry about the morning sickness - but yes, it's a good sign :-)