Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Getting closer

Not much to really update on yet. Have had a few good contractions and tons of Braxton hicks but that's about it at this point. Had my 35 week check up last Monday and found out she has flipped and is head down. I'm also 2 cm dilated so that is great. Go back next Monday for my 37 wk exam but I don't think she will check me since she is going out of town that weekend and doesn't want to get anything kick started. After that I will be going to the doctor weekly. If Aubrey is anything like her sister though we may not make it past 38 weeks :)

More to update on in a week or so!!

2 comments:

June said...

Gaaaah! Why does it seem like this went so fast? Does it seem fast for you too?

Good luck at your next appt :-) 2 cm already, dun dun dunnnnn... Take it easy!

Soooo exciting.

Shanda said...

Yes it does feel like it has gone super fast! Hopefully just a few more weeks :)