Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's over

Well got the call from the nurse this morning that my numbers only went up a tiny amount not even close to doubling like they should have. I have to go in Thursday for another u/s just to confirm and make a plan on how to get rid of the pregnancy.

I'm obviously upset but I do have Addison and a great support system so all will be ok. Now to decide to try again or wait a while. After a loss like this I'm not sure I want to try again right away. It's way harder than I imagined dealing with a loss like this.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

The Wifey said...

:-( I'm sorry for your loss. It is very difficult to deal with.

When I had my m/c I thought I'd be okay but afterwards I just wasn't prepared for the emotional mess I was to become.

It's not easy... but you try to stay positive for the people around you.

Grieving is natural. and IMHO I think it's necessary.

My thoughts are with you and your family ....