Wednesday, October 12, 2011

23 Weeks

We had another dr appt today. Just the usual BP, weight and listening to the heartbeat. All went well and next week we will be at viability meaning that if I were to go into labor they would do everything possible to save precious Aubrey. We all know she is a good little girl and will stay put but it is comforting knowing were getting closer :)


Now on to the survey!

How far along? 23 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +5 lbs (same as with Addy)

Maternity clothes? Pants and some shirts

Stretch marks? None

Sleep: Good. Really haven't had to pee much at night but as soon as I post this I will be up 3x tonight.

Best moment this week: Laying in bed feeling Aubrey rolling around

Movement: Oh yes! She has kicked it up a notch literally :)

Food cravings: Chocolate Milk and Honey Buns

Gender: Girl 100%

Labor Signs: Heck no

Belly Button in or out? In, but getting flatter

What I miss: Being able to pick Addy up with out my back giving out.

What I am looking forward to: The holidays! Oddly enough now that I have a kid I really do get excited for all the Fall holidays. This wasn't the case a few years ago pre kids.

Weekly Wisdom: Drink more water! This is more just a note to self than wisdom!

Milestones: A week away from being 6 full months along!

And what is a post with out a picture :) Here is my 22 week belly shot.


No comments: