Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Addison is 2!!

My sweet Addison turned 2 yesterday! (Where has the time gone???) I seriously cant believe I am the mom of a two year old and another on the way!! Life is exactly how I hoped it would be with my family but I'm still amazed it has actually happened to me. Addison brings so much joy to my life! I couldn't imagine living another day with out her in it!

For her birthday we celebrated this past Saturday at Abbeys Play town in GP. If you have never been there you need to go! It is a wonderful place to take your toddlers since they only allow 7 and under during the open play and they are never too busy! It is greatness! The staff is very friendly too and at our party they handled every thing for us.



Here are a few pictures from the party :)




Addison's cake her Aunt Kay made :)

























No comments: