Friday, October 21, 2011

Baking with Addison :)

I told Matt last night that I was so happy I have a little girl because baking with her is so much fun. Does she really get how to bake yet? No, but she does love helping me which I enjoy. The whole time we were making these yummy cupcakes for her school friends and my work she kept saying "Smells yummy mommy", "Tastes yummy mommy". It was so sweet to see her get excited about making them and she even told me who all she wanted to give them too.



Here are our finished cupcakes (well the few we kept)



Addy eating hers :)



"Mommy's Helper"




After we were done together we unloaded the dishwasher, loaded it, did laundry and picked up. Addison has taking a liking to helping me with chores lately. Of course it can be faster to do it myself but I have to tell her no and go play a 100x while I work. So letting her help takes longer, is not always 100% how I would do it but if she likes it and wants to help I am more than happy to let her and enjoy spending that time with her. Yesterday she was so proud of herself for helping that she just kept telling Matt "I helping mommy" with a huge grin and would run back to me for more work :)


Oh how I am soaking up all this one on one time with her before Aubrey gets here. Things will be different with two but just as fun I imagine!

No comments: