Thursday, October 13, 2011

Remember that old cheer...

My Back hurts, my bras to tight, my hips shake from left to right. Yeah well they must have been cheering about pregnant women cause that is how i feel right about now.

I really don't remember the hip and back pain being this bad with Addison but then I looked up some old blog posts when I was pregnant with her and right about this time last time I was complaining about the same thing. This time I do think it is a little worse. My picking up Addison days may be soon over at least till were done baking this one. She isn't that heavy yet but these hips just cant take the bending and picking up motion. I have even had to call Matt in to the bathroom to help lift her out of the bath tub or on the times he is not available I make her climb out holding my hand. My heating pad is becoming my best friend :)

Well enough complaining for the day! Two more days till we go to the State Fair of Texas!!

1 comment:

June said...

Gaaaaah! I can't believe you are 24+ weeks along already!! Wow, that seemed to go fast. At least for me!

Soooo excited for you! Sorry about the hip and back pain. Hope that gets better!

BTW, I'm so jealous you get to go to the TX state fair!

I thought you were from the south , but I didn't realize you lived in TX. I love TX!!