Wednesday, January 25, 2012

38 weeks

Well the date I had Addison (37w 6d) has come and gone. Not surprised but it is hard to believe that by this time with her I was past all of the pregnancy :) Hopefully by this weekend she will be here. My last work day is Friday and I don't want to just sit at home waiting next week. If she isn't here then Addy and I will most definitely be planning some trips out.

Since I haven't done one of these in a while here is my 38 week survey.

How far along? 38 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +16 lbs
Maternity clothes? Pants and some shirts
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Contractions off and on the past few days so not the best sleep but not horrible either.
Best moment this week: Finding out that I'm now 3 cm and making progress
Movement: Still Alot!!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular. Plan to go to Babes this Friday if she isn't here by then.
Gender: Girl 100%
Labor Signs: No consistent labor pains. Lost my mucus plug and increased braxton hicks. Hopefully its all making more progress.
Belly Button in or out? Flat now
What I miss: not aching. My body just aches all the time. Mostly when standing or walking.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting this little girl. We are ready in every way just need her to come on with it.
Weekly Wisdom: Stripping of membranes can just cause cramps no labor!
Milestones: Just being 2 weeks from due date!

No comments: