Monday, January 23, 2012

Today's appointment

Had a good appointment today at the doctor. I'm currently 3cm, 50% effaced and her head was really low. While I was there the dr stripped my membranes and I lost my mucus plug. So really anyday now is what her guess was. I have been super crampy since the appointment so I choose to take the afternoon off just in case. I work a good thirty minutes from home and fourth five from Matt's job so i don't want to get stuck out at work with out him and unable to drive my self. Yes, there are others who could take me but in all reality who wants to go in to labor at work. Can you saw awkward??

Well that is it for now. I will keep you all posted as things progress. Hopefully sooner rather than later. :)

1 comment:

Jody Huddleston said...

How exciting! Enjoy your afternoon :)