Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ahh the wait...

I love the surprise of Aubrey picking her own birth date but I hate the wait. Tuesday will be 37w6d which is exactly when I had Addison. So that makes me even more anxious for Aubrey to be here. Although I'm starting to get the feeling she may be in for the longer haul. This time last pregnancy I was miserable, contractions every night, lost my mucus plug, and just down right ready. This time I actually feel ok maybe even good. No where near miserable yet. I have had a few contractions that I think are just mearly uncomfortable braxton hicks and my hips and pelvis are sore but other than that I'm good. Still getting good sleep in between potty breaks. As much as I hope she comes this week that may all be a pipe dream. My last day of work is this Friday though so if I make it till next week Addy and I will just enjoy our time left doing some mother daughter things :)

Well that's all I have for now. Doctors appointment tomorrow and I hope she checks me. Three weeks ago I was 2 cm. so just hoping for a bit more progress :)

No comments: