Sunday, January 3, 2010

3 Months

Addison is 3 months old today!!!


I can not believe my baby is already 3 months old. I dont take her back to the doctor till 4 months so i dont have her exact stats but I will update all of that next month :)

Addy is developing so well im my opinion. Here are some things she is doing now...

- Talking - haha well not exactly but she is very vocal and will carry on a whole conversation with you making all kinds of sounds. I think she is going to be a talker like her momma!! (Poor Matt)

- Grasping toys when put in front of her

- Sitting with support

- Still enjoying her baths! She will even sit up and bat at her toys (with assistants)

- Loves to blow bubbles with her slobber

- Holds head up (She has been doing this since 3 weeks though. She is just starting to get more steady)

- Can lift her head and body when laying on tummy

- SMILES all the time

Addison truly is such a happy baby. I cant wait to see what she is going to learn to do next.

Here are some pictures from 2 months till now :)






1 comment:

ktyree said...

She is so adorable! I hope ya'll come over on Thursday night for the UT game so I can see her!