Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I stink....

Not literally, but I do stink at keeping my goal of blogging everyday.... I like to think I have a good excuse though. Life with a 3 month old makes you want to put down the computer and spend every moment with her. :) Good Excuse ehh?

All kidding aside i meant to write yesterday but I got super busy at work during the afternoon and the blog had to take a back seat...

Then today I'm sick :( I felt it coming on all day yesterday as just a scratchy throat so I took some meds and went to bed at 8:30 right after Addison went to sleep. No help at all that was. I woke up feeling worse so I decided to just stay home, but before I could do that I had to finish up some work stuff from home. Logged on at 8:00am and didn't get off till 2:00pm. Some day off huh?!?! Oh well still got a good nap in once I logged off.

Now I'm off to go feed my stinker :)

I promise more pictures soon!! OH and Addison let out her first full on laugh today for Daddy. Hopefully we can get her to do it again and get it on video for all to see...

No comments: