Saturday, January 23, 2010

Im a to-do list person....

** Updated with completed items on 9/14/2010**

So yes I'm stealing this from another blog I read... ahem stalk :) (We all do it don't judge)

So this other blogger had a wonderful idea. 101 goals to complete in 1001 days. That's approximately 1 thing on the list every 10 days to be completed by September 29, 2012.

I would like to try really hard to get all of these things done and maybe having a list and holding myself accountable will help. Of course some of these things require a good deal of money but I have faith that the economy will look back up and I will get start getting raises again soon :)

1. Pay off all of our credit cards

2. Build a covered deck in our back yard

3. Fix our fence that is due to fall in our neighbors yard any day now

4. Pay off the last hospital bill from Addison's birth

5. Frame Addison's newborn pictures

6. Clean and organize the Garage

7. Attend a yoga class

8. Take my lunch to work everyday for a month

9. Buy new bedroom furniture

10. Organize my home office

11. Buy a sewing machine

12. Make something to sell on etsy

13. Have a garage sell

14. Make dinner at least 2 nights a week

15. Have a date night with my hubs at least once a month

16. Give Addy a little brother/sister

17. Have a months worth of income in my savings

18. Go to a play or musical

19. Find a church to attend

20. Spend a weekend at Lake Whitney

21. Hang pictures on the walls

22. Visit my Meme more

23. Go to Pete's piano bar :)

24. Start a photo album of Addy's 1st year

25. Volunteer somewhere

26. Donate my clothes that don't fit

27. Read at least 4 times a week to Addison

28. Paint our Master Bedroom

29. Convert Addison to a toddler bed (when the time is right of course)

30. Potty train (again when the time is right....)

31. Get my hair cut and colored

32. Sponsor a child from the Angel tree at Christmas

33. Pay cash for all Christmas presents

34. Pay off my vehicle

35. Buy Matt a new vehicle

36. Dress up for work 4 out of 5 days (no jeans)

37. Take Addison for more walks

38. Organize the laundry room

39. Plant flowers in front of the house

40. Visit a Museum

41. Take a mommy and me class with Addison

42. Go to Las Vegas

43. Write/Send handwritten birthday cards

44. Send my mom flowers just because

45. Attend a game at the Cowboy stadium (seats not party pass)

46. Surprise my husband with a date night full of things he would want to do

47. Have a sleepover with all Addy's friends (Maddie, Kayla, Kynli and baby Ryan)

48. Learn to make Addison some hair bows

49. Buy myself some new clothes

50. Get a couples massage

51. Purchase a new tv for the bedroom

52. Iron my clothes before putting them in the closet

53. Read 5 new books

54. Learn to make a custom blog header

55. Plant a tree in the back yard

56. Buy my mom a mothers ring

57. Throw a surprise party

58. Baby proof the house

59. Learn to take better pictures

60. Clip coupons

61. Steam clean the carpets

62. Buy patio furniture

63. Spend more time outside

64. Make Addison a homemade outfit

65. Teach Addison to say Mama

66. Organize my closet

67. Dust the fans

68. Work off the pooch I have from Addison

69. Have pictures made of all the Grandchildren

70. Frame said picture for the grand parents

71. Watch every episode of The Office

72. Make a homemade gift for my sisters children

73. Learn to use our camcorder

74. Find a video game Matt and I can play together

75. Offer to take on a job at work that is not my responsibility

76. Decorate my office at work

77. Pay off my 401K loan from when we bought the house

78. Get lasik

79. Give Matt a massage :)

80. Walk the dogs more

81. Paint Addison's nails

82. Update my blog at least 3 times a week

83. Attend more of Matt's softball games

84. Learn more about the stock market

85. Own a pair of red high heels

86. Buy Matt a recliner

87. Own an iPhone or compareable

88. Install a glass entry way door

89. Re-stain our bar stools a darker color

90. Clean the fridge

91. Not live paycheck to paycheck (for at least 1 month)

92. Have a family picnic

93. Take Addison swimming

94. Write a will

95. Get new tires on my car

96. Take my department to lunch and pay

97. Buy a new bedding set

98. Take Addison to the zoo

99. Crochet a large blanket

100. Get the cat groomed

101. Do something nice for someone I don't know

No comments: