Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yesterday...

So I made the goal yesterday to take a daily picture of Addy and blog about our day... Since the nights at our house go by so quickly I will be blogging and posting pictures from the night before. So every day check for an update on how our previous day went :)

So yesterday (January 21st) was a really great day! I started Addison on her new feeding schedule at daycare. I have been feeding her baby food for the past week or so and its now time for her to start eating it at daycare during the day. So for all of those who would like to know here is our feeding routine...

6:00am - 5 oz bottle at home
9:00am - 5 oz bottle at daycare
12:00pm - 5 oz bottle at daycare
3:00pm - 2 tbs of rice cereal, 1/2 a 2.5oz jar of baby food (rotating between stage 1 fruits and veggies) all mixed with 1 oz formula. Once finished eating she takes the rest of her 5 oz bottle at daycare
6:00pm - 5 oz bottle at home

Yesterday the day care followed my instructions to the T and all went very well. I got several compliments at pick up on how good of an eater my little girl is, and I think it shows by the look of her chunky cheeks :)

When we got home we had a great night :) Played, read a book and got a bath! More on our nightly schedule to come in a later post...




1 comment:

Typette said...

LOL, that was sooo cute!!!! :)