Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Building a Deck (Part 1)

This past Saturday Matt and I started to build our deck in the back yard. I have wanted this deck for over 2 years now and we are just now getting around to it. Thankfully we got and escrow overage check from over payment so we had the extra money to make it possible. Here are just a few pictures. We already have a lot more done on it but Saturday all I took were the layout pictures. Tomorrow I will post more on part 2. :) The deck will be 24ft x 10ft in size. Everywhere that you see stakes is where a post will be for extra support.


Shanda

1 comment:

The Wifey said...

Wow, that's going to be a nice sized deck. So you guys are handy aren'tcha! I can't believe you are doing this yourselves. You will save a ton of $$ and I'm just jealous b/c my husband and I would totally screw all that up if we were left to build something ourselves. LOL Can't wait to see the progress photos