Tuesday, March 8, 2011

No good dirty rotten day....

So today has been one of those days! First off I started miscarrying yesterday so that hasnt been the greatest. Cramps off and on but not to much passing at this point yet but starting.

So that is still going on today which makes me feel miserable.

Then my old work is still getting my emails. Which is fine but for some reason my old savings account that I havent used in months sent them my statement. ugh. So I had to talk to them which I could care less to do.

Then to top it all off my Addison is sick. Fever got up to 102 today but thankfully my sister ROCKS and continued to watch her so I didnt have to take off. I would love to be at home with my sick kiddo but I have been out alot lately after finding out we lost the baby so I really need to conserve my vacation days. Matt is leaving work now to go get her :)

So that has been my day thus far. Hopefully nothing else goes wrong today or I might just break down and cry.

1 comment:

ktyree said...

I'm sorry honey. I hope this time quickly passes and that Addy starts feeling better.