Sunday, March 13, 2011

Wonderful Sunday with craptastic ending....

We had a great day today slept in, ate breakfast, took Addison for her first haircut, went to home depot (more on this below), store for odds and ends, braums for lunch, nap for everyone, playing in the backyard, dinner, bath and finally bed for Addy and quiet time for Matt and I.

Overall a wonderful day till I got the text about my check :( Bummer is it will be an actual check on Tuesday not direct deposit and I have bills that automatically come out of my account every 15th. So they will come out before I have time to take my check to the bank. Luckily my dad can help me out for a day so I don't overdraft but still sucks :(

Now on to home depot. When did this store start ranking up there with Target. I can't get enough of home depot. There so many ideas and I can't wait to have enough money to do all the upgrades we want on the house. Right now Matt and I try to splurge on one thing a year for the house. This year we may actually build the deck I have been dreaming of. We are outside people so having a nice place to hang out is important to me and to prove it here is Addison playing in the yard today. :)


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: